Collecting student assignments that have been created virtually can get messy. This video tutorial demonstrates how to use Google Forms to collect and organize assignments students have created in Google Docs.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at how Google Forms…can be used to collect and organize assignments.…When students are turning in Cloud-based assignments,…whether it's a video, a Google Doc,…a Prezi, it can get a bit messy.…You need a way for students to share the links…to those projects without them…cluttering up your email inbox.…Let's create a new Google Form…for students to submit an assignment.…From my Google Forms home page…I'm going to open a blank Google Form.…
I'm going to rename my form Math 101 Work Submission Form,…and this is for my Angles Project.…My first question is going to ask…for the student's last name, so I'll want…to make that a short answer question.…I'll create a new question for the first name.…Also a short answer question.…If I'm using this across several sections of the same course…I might also create a question asking for the class period.…
I could make that a short answer question,…but I'm going to sort my responses using this information,…so a drop-down might be a better choice,…because then I know all of the responses…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.