Google Slides is an excellent way to create and collaborate on a presentation. This video tutorial will examine the various ways to collaborate on the creation of a Google Slides presentation, and the viewing/editing permissions available.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at collaboration…with Google Slides.…To share a slide presentation with others…I'm going to click on the Share button…in the top right corner.…I can enter an email address…or I can start typing in a name from my contacts.…I can choose if I want the collaborators to edit the slides,…to comment on the slides,…or just to be able to view the slides.…I can also click on Advanced…and I can control access for each individual person.…From here I can also copy the link to my slide presentation,…although the link posted here will only work…for my collaborators.…
If I wanna make that link work for more people…I need to select the Change button…and adjust my settings.…I'm going to turn the Link sharing On…and I'm going to say that anyone with the link…can access this presentation.…I also have the option to give anyone with the link…the ability to edit or to comment on this presentation,…but I'm not going to do that,…because I'm not sure I want to open editing up…of this presentation to just anyone.…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.