Google Sheets is a simple way to share and work collaboratively with data. This video tutorial will examine the various ways to share a google sheet and the viewing/editing permissions available.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at collaboration…using Google Sheets.…You can invite up to 200 people to collaborate…on a single spreadsheet,…up to 50 of those people can view and collaborate…all at the same time.…All edits are in real time,…so I know that anyone collaborating on this spreadsheet…has the most up-to-date information at all times.…To share a spreadsheet with others I'm going to click…on the Share button in the top-right corner.…I can enter email addresses,…or I can start typing in names from my contacts.…
I can choose if I want the collaborators…to be able to edit the spreadsheet,…to comment on the spreadsheet,…or to just be able to view the spreadsheet.…If I click on advanced, I can control the access level…for each individual,…I can also copy the link to the spreadsheet,…although the link posted here will only work…for those people I've added as collaborators.…If I want to make that link work for more people,…I need to select the change button next to…Specific people can access,…I can then adjust my settings accordingly.…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.