Various optional tools are available to enhance the user experience in Google Docs. This video tutorial will provide an overview of some of the add-ons available.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at some of the options…to add more power to your Google Docs experience.…From a Google Doc, click on Add-Ons,…and then Get add-ons.…Here you will find hundreds of different tools…that can work in Google Docs.…With so many different options,…I'm going to want to narrow my search down a bit.…I can click on the drop-down menu,…and then narrow it down to all Educational apps,…or I can use the search bar on the right-hand side…and search for something specific.…
I'm looking for a tool to help me create grading rubrics,…so I'm gonna enter rubric in the search bar.…I see there are a few options that come up here.…I'm going to click on OrangeSlice Teacher Rubric,…'cause that sounds like what I'm looking for.…Here I can see a few more details.…There will be either screenshots or a video…showing what the add-on can do.…I can scroll down and see individual reviews…of this add-on from people who are using it.…If I decide I wanna use this add-on,…I'm gonna click on the add for free button…in the top right-hand corner.…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.