Join Corey Koberg for an in-depth discussion in this video Why are there more users than sessions?, part of Advanced Google Analytics.
And one of the most common scenarios…for Google Analytics users is when they see…a custom report that seems to have an inherent problem,…such as the one we're about to see.…Now, if you're not familiar with custom reports,…we'll look at these later in detail in the course,…but still follow along here as this will help you…avoid the pitfalls when you are designing those reports.…
Learn how to set your account up for multiple users, structure properties and views, and configure the back end of Google Analytics—including a popular WordPress CMS plugin for automating tracking code on WordPress pages. Corey shows how to apply advanced filters and segments (and customize them to fit your needs) and import custom data sets. He also covers debugging and troubleshooting techniques that allow you to fix Google Analytics issues from under the hood, and he reviews the major segmentation and analysis pitfalls to avoid.
Note: This course picks up where Google Analytics Essential Training leaves off. If you have any questions about how Google Analytics works straight out of the box, see those tutorials for more information.
- Setting up a Google Analytics account for multiple users
- Working with the WordPress CMS plugin
- Using custom and advanced filters
- Debugging and troubleshooting Google Analytics
- Using the advanced Tag Assistant
- Setting up advanced segments: custom, user, and sequenced segments
- Avoiding segmentation pitfalls
- Generating better reports and insights from Google Analytics
- Importing custom data