Learn how to effectively present digital marketing data from Google Analytics to your stakeholders. Structure your digital marketing report, interpret and present insightful data, and view live examples that show you how to tackle each section of your report.
- [Instructor] Presenting digital marketing data is a way of enabling people from diverse backgrounds to really draw insight from what the data is telling them. That is exactly what this course is about. My name is Adriaan Brits and I'm a marketing consultant. Let me walk you through the topics we will cover in this course. In crafting reports, I will share with you a great structure to use with some typical components of a digital report. Presenting analytic data through video recordings is where you will learn what tools to use for sharing uninterrupted continuous reporting of an analytics interface by video.
We also cover the use of hedging words, visualization from within Google Analytics, and how to write a great executive summary. So I would like to invite you to join me on this course after which you will be well on your way to present digital marketing data through great reports.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Structuring reports
- Presenting analytics data with video recordings
- Considering different data sources
- Using hedging words
- Visualizing data within Google Analytics
- Writing a compelling executive summary
- Using Tableau to enrich reports
- Locating and using competitor industry data
- Drawing inspiration from others