Report writers can, as a final step, enrich reports with a more professional look and feel. This is achieved through visualization, particularly with Tableau and infographics. This lesson provides all the next steps which can be taken for those who want t
- [Narrator] By now you would have seen…many ways to enrich a report with…internal and external data sources.…All of this adds to the credibility…and a professional feel to your report.…The use of data visualization…makes the report more interesting…and easy to use for the reader.…You might think of a visualization effect…that Google Analytics does not offer,…and this is where Tableau or even Infographics…becomes quite helpful.…
When you're finished this course…on presenting digital marketing data,…you can also take courses on Lynda and LinkedIn.com…based on Tableau.…You can look out for the course called Essentials,…and also the course called Tableau for Data Scientists.…The reason this is so popular…is that it can help you just to take data…that might seem boring and dry, for example a spreadsheet,…and then present it with a visualization effect.…Since Tableau's got a feature called GA Connect,…it's easier to use Tableau to pull…various data sets from Google Analytics,…which is a valuable force…for your digital marketing reports.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Structuring reports
- Presenting analytics data with video recordings
- Considering different data sources
- Using hedging words
- Visualizing data within Google Analytics
- Writing a compelling executive summary
- Using Tableau to enrich reports
- Locating and using competitor industry data
- Drawing inspiration from others