Join Corey Koberg for an in-depth discussion in this video Technology, part of Google Analytics Essential Training.
- [Instructor] When making design considerations…and the trade-offs about how we build our sites,…it's useful to be armed with information…about the technology that our users…are using to access the site.…This next set of reports in the Technology section,…it can offer up a great deal…of information to help us design…and build an optimal site for our users.…We can head over here to these browser reports…in the Audience, Technology, Browser and OS.…Now, the individual reports here…are going to be first sorted…by Browser, as a primary dimension.…And then we have same metrics here,…we have our Acquisition, Behavior,…and Conversion metrics as always.…
This browser report is gonna tell us the…different browsers that are in use in our site.…And one of the most common mistakes in site design…is to create a site that has problems working…in all the different browsers,…known as cross browser compatibility issues.…But, even if your site doesn't work…at all on a particular browser,…users on that browser won't know…until they actually visit the site, or try to anyway.…
- Setting up an account
- Installing the Google Analytics tracking tag
- Working with essential reports
- Using annotations in analytics reports
- Graphing data over time
- Cleaning up data with inline filters
- Creating and applying persistent segments in reports
- Determining the location, demographics, and interests of your users
- Using acquisition reports to determine where your users are coming from
- Working with behavior reports
- Visualizing funnels with Goal Flow
- Setting up goals
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Google Analytics Fundamentals
3. Introduction to the UI and Reports
4. Filter and Segment Data
5. Audience Reports
6. Acquisition Reports
7. Behavior Reports
8. Conversion Reports
Real-time data report4m 58s
9. Basic Configuration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.