Setting up a dashboard for an operational team enables them to quickly access predefined reports whenever required. Learn from this example how to set up your own dashboards.
- [Instructor] To build operational dashboards,…we rely on reports that will use more specific details…that are associated with activities in the business.…In my own account, in the left column,…if we expand customization, under Dashboards,…I will select a dashboard that is called…the Regional Sales dashboard, and if I open that up,…you'll see that we've already set up the sort of view…that a regional sales manager will look at.…
It's not the sort of details that would appeal…to his superiors, but for his own daily analysis,…it might be crucial.…The first window is Active Users.…So here you can visualize on a map…where currently active leads are browsing our site.…In the second widget,…we have a list of the most popular cities…for the date range that was set.…This might help him to project stock levels…or even HR needs.…Then, we have a pie chart with the engagement metrics,…which might be an indication of which cities…our sales staff programs are yielding the best results…in terms of interest.…
If we scroll down a little bit,…
Note: This course picks up where Google Analytics Essential Training leaves off. If you have questions about how Google Analytics works straight out of the box, see that course for more information.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Measuring the performance of search engines over time through segmentation
- Doing more with analytics
- Understanding user intent
- Setting up site search
- Using content grouping
- Building customized team reports
- Setting up operational dashboards
- Fault reporting with segmentation
- Conversion rate analysis
- Creating a custom attribution model
Skill Level Advanced
1. SEO Performance Measurement
2. Advanced Setup
3. Doing More with Analytics
4. Advanced Reporting
Set up cross-domain tracking4m 22s
5. Conversion Rate Analysis
6. Conversion Reports
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.