- [Narrator] Let's now apply our…goal values to our tracking.…At the Wisdom Pet site, we have our contact form.…And we set up tracking in our analytics.…Now, let's go back to the tracking,…and we're going back to goals,…where we set up our goals for our users.…So we have our two goals of the contact us form,…and the subscriber form.…And now I'll go to the contact us form,…open that up,…and you might remember seeing this in the goal details.…
I can add a value so for everyone that sees…that thank you page from the contact us,…I can add a goal value.…So I can place that value at $25.00 for every new contact.…And then I add that as part of my goals.…Same thing with new subscribers.…I can go into that, add a value,…and I usually place the value of a new subscriber…at about $10.00 or more.…And I save that.…
Now I'm going to see values…when people meet the goal of contacting us, or subscriber.…And I'll go to a report here, such as my acquisition report.…You see without that,…you're going to see zeros in your conversions.…
- Implementing tracking code
- Customizing business goals
- Measuring bounce rates
- Tracking acquisition
- Measuring the performance of your landing pages and content
- Understanding the three Cs of analytics: Context, contrast, and comparison
- Tracking your audience by device
- Taking action
Skill Level Beginner
1. Where Do the Numbers Come From?
2. Beyond the Dashboards
3. Start with Primary Analytics Concepts
Navigating to bounce rate3m 34s
4. A Few Reports to Get You Started
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.