Here, an opportunities and trends section from a sample report is shared, which provides the member with an example on how to emphasize on trends found in the research.
- [Instructor] In the opportunities and trends section of the sample report that we created, you can see a discussion. It might answer some questions that management had before they requested a report, or it can simply illuminate some opportunities and approaches that become more obvious when we analyze the data collectively. So here we stated that If WebMD.com attracts more than 3 million organic visitors per month with its top five keywords and landing pages, then a successful effort at taking a mere 0.5 percent then a successful effort at taking a mere 0.5 percent of that that traffic will provide an additional 15,000 visitors per month to Healthynewage.com.
additional 15,000 visitors per month to Healthynewage.com. An ambitious effort of ten percent of the same traffic could provide as much as 300,000 additional visitors per month. We added the different perspective based on the data now. Where we stated, however should the 3 million visitors from the top performing key words appear too challenging to attract with a new content strategy, then the remaining 119 million monthly organic visitors then the remaining 119 million monthly organic visitors to WebMD.com provides a sizeable alternative that can be targeted.
- Structuring reports
- Presenting analytics data with video recordings
- Considering different data sources
- Using hedging words
- Visualizing data within Google Analytics
- Writing a compelling executive summary
- Using Tableau to enrich reports
- Locating and using competitor industry data
- Drawing inspiration from others