In this video, Adriaan Brits encourages you to rewatch some of the more challenging and technical videos to continue your learning. He also recommends learning more about UX, data science, and attribution modeling.
- [Instructor] In this course, we really went deeper…into many areas of Google Analytics…to help find the sort of data that you might be looking for…and to enable you to help others in the organization…to do the same.…As we touched on many new features,…you may be interested to continue learning…so here are some ideas of what you can do next.…Replay the most challenging videos on the course…and post them to try out what we're sharing.…Often by the second or third attempt,…things might be a lot more easier…and they'll make more sense.…
Consider doing some courses on user experience…if you enjoyed things like behavioral flow.…If you really like the idea of advanced reporting…and analytics, you could also do an in-depth course…in attribution modeling, as well as a course…on big data science.…If you want to get serious about big data…and analytics, be sure to check out…some of the industry-leading solutions from Microsoft Azure…and other providers.…Thanks for watching the course.…Feel free to let me know how you're getting on…
Note: This course picks up where Google Analytics Essential Training leaves off. If you have questions about how Google Analytics works straight out of the box, see that course for more information.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Measuring the performance of search engines over time through segmentation
- Doing more with analytics
- Understanding user intent
- Setting up site search
- Using content grouping
- Building customized team reports
- Setting up operational dashboards
- Fault reporting with segmentation
- Conversion rate analysis
- Creating a custom attribution model
Skill Level Advanced
1. SEO Performance Measurement
2. Advanced Setup
3. Doing More with Analytics
4. Advanced Reporting
Set up cross-domain tracking4m 22s
5. Conversion Rate Analysis
6. Conversion Reports
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.