Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Google Analytics: Spam Proofing.
- [Patrick] Thanks for joining me.…I hope this helps clean up your analytics.…We've covered how to identify spam, how to filter it out,…and how to view your historical data.…We've only just touched on regular expressions,…and they can be really powerful.…If you want to learn more about regular expression,…there's Learning Regular Expressions course…here in the library.…Feel free to connect with me.…I love sharing stuff online.…Here are two of the ways that I love sharing.…Thank you very much.…
- Understanding spam in Google Analytics
- What spam looks like
- Spam proofing your analytics
- Excluding known bots, language spam, and crawler spam
- Saving an annotation
- Creating a segment for historical data