Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify the fundamentals of presenting digital marketing data to stakeholders.
- Determine the essentials of visualization within Google Analytics.
- Recognize the elements of writing a good executive summary.
- Explore the important contents of the introduction to a report.
- Examine the fundamentals of a report’s recommendations.
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] Presenting digital marketing data is a way of enabling people from diverse backgrounds to really draw insight from what the data is telling them. That is exactly what this course is about. My name is Adriaan Brits and I'm a marketing consultant. Let me walk you through the topics we will cover in this course. In crafting reports, I will share with you a great structure to use with some typical components of a digital report. Presenting analytic data through video recordings is where you will learn what tools to use for sharing uninterrupted continuous reporting of an analytics interface by video.
We also cover the use of hedging words, visualization from within Google Analytics, and how to write a great executive summary. So I would like to invite you to join me on this course after which you will be well on your way to present digital marketing data through great reports.