- Setting up an account
- Installing the Google Analytics tracking tag
- Working with essential reports
- Using annotations in analytics reports
- Graphing data over time
- Cleaning up data with inline filters
- Creating and applying persistent segments in reports
- Determining the location, demographics, and interests of your users
- Using acquisition reports to determine where your users are coming from
- Working with behavior reports
- Visualizing funnels with Goal Flow
- Setting up goals
Skill Level Beginner
It monitors each visit and sends the data back to Google where it's processed and put into graphs and other visualizations that allow you to see exactly who's coming to your site and what they're doing. I've been working with Google Analytics for 15 years and I've helped thousands of people learn these essential skills that every digital marketer should have. Join me at LinkedIn Learning so we can take advantage of this powerful and free tool that will transform the way you look at your website. This course will walk you through basic setup, the essential reports, and get you well underway to a firm foundation in analytics so you can know your digital customers.
1. Get Started
2. Google Analytics Fundamentals
3. Introduction to the UI and Reports
4. Filter and Segment Data
5. Audience Reports
6. Acquisition Reports
7. Behavior Reports
8. Conversion Reports
Real-time data report4m 58s
9. Basic Configuration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.