The course concludes with a brief overview what was covered and a few reminders on how to get started.
- [Instructor] In this course we explore…the most popular way of presenting…digital marketing data to your stakeholders.…And that is the use of reports.…All the key components that digital marketing reports use…were discussed which started…with the use of the right structure.…The content of the report depend on various data sources,…for which the course provided some ideas,…and recommendations.…We also looked at how data can be simplified.…And interpreted so that it becomes more valuable to readers.…
The last step that was suggested,…is to enrich reports with visualization.…And this may well become one of your new hobbies…if you enjoy crafting and sharing your reports.…I would like to encourage you, to use the tools,…and the tips provided to really find what you need…to impress your stakeholders with good reports.…And finally, stay in touch,…you can find me on LinkedIn.…I'd love to hear how you're…getting on with your marketing reports.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Structuring reports
- Presenting analytics data with video recordings
- Considering different data sources
- Using hedging words
- Visualizing data within Google Analytics
- Writing a compelling executive summary
- Using Tableau to enrich reports
- Locating and using competitor industry data
- Drawing inspiration from others