- [Narrator] Now we want to start customizing our website…in order to make sense…of the data according to our business goals,…so let's start by tracking the contact page.…We have the contact form here on our site…and what we want to do…is track how many people fill this out.…We'll go to our analytics…and then go down into the admin section.…Once everything loads, where we're going to go…is all the way to the right to goals.…
Now if you haven't done this before, nothing will be here.…So we want to add a new goal.…Now google analytics helps us by creating some templates…that we can use and one of the great things is…under the inquiry we have a contact us.…So I'm going to go ahead and click that…and as you can see here there are many other goals…that are available here.…There are revenue goals for e-commerce sites,…there are new lead acquisitions…for when someone creates an account,…and also anyone who views a calendar or views your location…all these can be set up as goals.…
I'm going to select contact us and continue.…
- Implementing tracking code
- Customizing business goals
- Measuring bounce rates
- Tracking acquisition
- Measuring the performance of your landing pages and content
- Understanding the three Cs of analytics: Context, contrast, and comparison
- Tracking your audience by device
- Taking action
Skill Level Beginner
1. Where Do the Numbers Come From?
2. Beyond the Dashboards
3. Start with Primary Analytics Concepts
Navigating to bounce rate3m 34s
4. A Few Reports to Get You Started
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.