The challenge and solution provide a few practice tasks that will help learners to reflect on the analytics concepts discussed in the course.
(synthesized music)…- [Instructor] Here is a challenge for you…that will reinforce some of the concepts that we discussed.…The task is to extract some segment data…in order to produce a digital marketing report.…The first objective is to analyze the top 10 visitor pages…on a website, and then segment it to see which…of these pages have the highest rate of return visitors,…and then of course,…the best session duration as an engagement metric.…
This data will be pretty useful…to the premium advertisers on the website.…Now this task should take roughly three minutes to complete.…The second objective for the same report,…is to compare this data to the previous year, so that we can…see which content writer produced the most popular content.…And after completing this objective, you would've spent…up to about five minutes in total.…The third objective is to produce a mobile segment report…that will indicate if there was a difference…in the engagement levels of two particular subsegments,…namely returning visitors,…
- Define planned and retroactive segmentation.
- Examine planned versus retroactive segmentation.
- Identify the elements of social segmentation for channel testing.
- Determine the fundamentals of conversion segments and conversion path data.
- Recognize the steps for testing content for different audiences.