The prerequisites such as access to Google Analytics, an Internet connection, and screen size are discussed here.
- [Instructor] To make the most of this course, there are just a few prerequisites. You should have access to Free Analytics Account with Google and preferably one that is connected to a live website. I will be using a PC screen so that we'll be able to fit in all the graphs and the data demonstrations with ease, so it would be best to use a PC screen, if you're replicating the techniques in the same view. Also, when you work with analytics, you need to be connected to the internet. So with these basic settings in place, you'll be ready to complete the course.
- Define planned and retroactive segmentation.
- Examine planned versus retroactive segmentation.
- Identify the elements of social segmentation for channel testing.
- Determine the fundamentals of conversion segments and conversion path data.
- Recognize the steps for testing content for different audiences.