The prerequisites such as access to Google Analytics, an Internet connection, and screen size are discussed here.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] To make the most of this course, there are just a few prerequisites. You should have access to Free Analytics Account with Google and preferably one that is connected to a live website. I will be using a PC screen so that we'll be able to fit in all the graphs and the data demonstrations with ease, so it would be best to use a PC screen, if you're replicating the techniques in the same view. Also, when you work with analytics, you need to be connected to the internet. So with these basic settings in place, you'll be ready to complete the course.
- The difference between planned and retroactive segmentation
- Setting up segments for testing in Google Analytics
- Using demographic segmentation to plan future advertising
- Testing the popularity of website content with behavioral segmentation
- How analytics reveal social segments
- Testing segment conversion rate and performance
- Achieving segmentation with conversion segments within multichannel funnels
- The differences between multivariate and A/B testing
- Creating a digital marketing report