This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Tracking users with User-ID
- Adding new views
- Creating and managing filters
- Event flow reporting
- Measuring events
- Working with advanced features
- Creating and applying segments
Skill Level Advanced
- [Brad] It's time for you to unlock the advanced capabilities of Google Analytics and take your skills to the next level. Hi, I'm Brad Batesole, and in this course, we'll take a closer look at how to create and manage filters, create custom channel groupings, and interact with segments. We'll also dive deep into how Google Analytics processes data, how to create custom calculated metrics, how to debug your analytics setup, and so much more. There's a lot of great learning ahead, so let's get started!
1. Measuring Data
4. View Filters
6. Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.