When you use Google Ads (AdWords), you gain access to what is called the Google Network. In this video you can see how this network works and where your ads will appear.
- [Instructor] As an AdWords advertiser, … you probably want to know exactly … where your advertisements are going to show up. … To understand where your ads end up … and how they get there, let's start at the top. … When you use AdWords, you're gaining access … to what is called the Google Network. … This network is comprised of literally thousands … of search and display network websites, … as well as the Google search engine itself. … The Google Network currently reaches more than 80% … of all internet users worldwide, … in more than 30 languages and 100 countries. … The Google Network is divided into two big areas: … the Google Search Network and the Google Display Network. … The Search Network includes … the familiar text ads in search results. … We looked at that type of advertisement in the last movie. … But these text ads can also display … on Google Maps, Google Shopping, … and websites that are search partners. … And search partners include hundreds … of non-Google websites, such as AOL. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.