Ad extensions allow you to extend the functionality of your ads to include more information than you're typically limited to. In this video you'll identify what ad extensions are, why you should use them, and how to set them up.
- [Instructor] Earlier in this course … we looked at adding ad extensions … when we set up our first campaign. … Well let's say that you want to add these extensions … after the fact, or perhaps you have ad group that's running … or you haven't configured this extension yet, … or maybe you just want to try a new extension. … Fortunately it's easy enough to set these up. … Now I logged into the rent track account … and I'm here a the all campaigns overview page. … To review all of the ads and extensions, … I simply chose ads and extensions from the subnavigation. … And then at the top of the screen … I'll choose the extensions tab. … Here we can see every extension as it's setup … as well as the extension type, where it's been added to, … and if it's at the campaign or ad group level. … To add a new extension, … it's a simple as choosing the plus icon, … selecting the extension that you'd like to add … and the following the prompts just as we saw … when we set these up the first time. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.