A well-organized account will be essential in creating effective campaigns that target the right audience and, ultimately, help you reach more of your advertising goals. After watching this video you'll be equipped to structure your account and advertisements.
- [Instructor] Before you begin creating your campaign, … it's important to learn how AdWords is structured. … A well-organized account will be essential … in creating effective campaigns … that target the right audience … and ultimately help you reach … more of your advertising goals. … AdWords is organized into five tiers: … account, campaigns, ad groups, keywords and your ads. … At the very top, you have your account … and this is the information you'll establish … when you sign up, … your email address, password and billing information. … Now there's not much you'll do at the account level … unless you move into managing AdWords for other clients … and we won't be covering that. … Now an account has to have one campaign and one ad group. … But a well-structured account will have multiple campaigns … and multiple ad groups so let's talk about those. … Your campaign is configured with a budget and settings … that will determine when your ad appears. … And campaigns help you stay organized. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.