In Google Ads (AdWords) the way you set up your bids will dictate whether your campaign generates a return on investment. After watching this video you'll be able to properly set up your bids.
- [Instructor] Now that we've sorted out our bid and budget, … we need to set this up in our campaign. … I'm here in the Campaign Creation steps … and I'm going to scroll beyond where we left off earlier, … with Locations and Languages, … down to the Budget and Bidding section. … First, we need to enter the average … that we're willing to spend each day. … Now, based on what we formulated earlier, … I'm going to say $200, but there's an important detail here. … You see, here on the right-hand side is some fine print … and this is what it's saying, … there are variances throughout the month in clicks, … over weekends and weekdays, … essentially slow days and busy days. … So, AdWords reserves the right to overspend on your account … by up to two times your budget on any single day … to help smooth out these variances, … but you'll never get charged more … than what you're daily budget … would have been added up to over the entire month. … Let me give you an example. … Let's say I set my daily budget at $10 per day, …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.