You'll want to try various tweaks, perhaps adding keywords, increasing bids, or modifying placements, within Google Ads (AdWords). In this video you can explore the campaign experiments feature and feel confident using it.
- [Instructor] As you start to get the hang of AdWords, … you're going to want to test changes to your ads. … Essentially, you'll want to try various tweaks. … Perhaps adding keywords, increasing bids, … modifying placements, and so on. … But changes can be risky, … especially if your ads are already performing pretty well. … However, testing is an important piece … of any advertising process. … If you're not creating tests, you're not improving. … Now with AdWords, you have the ability … to create drafts and run experiments. … This helps you take a little bit of the risk out. … You can run your experiment … on a small subset of the campaign's traffic, … so you can first see if your ideas … are going to perform better or worse. … And this is a fantastic way to evaluate modifications … before committing 100%, … and it's a lot easier to see the data. … Fortunately, AdWords has a really great way … to handle experiments. … You start by creating a draft of your campaign, … and a draft is really just a way to mirror the campaign, …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.