Every business is unique and there isn't a one-size-fits-all approach, so successful Google Ads (AdWords) campaigns require persistence. After watching this video you'll be able to set realistic expectations to make sure you find success.
- [Instructor] AdWords is exciting. … It's an accessible platform, it works in near real time … and it's an opportunity to generate immediate exposure … for your company. … But it's very likely you're not going to get … an amazing result with your first step up to the plate. … Every business is unique. … So there isn't a one size fits all approach. … Successful AdWords campaigns require persistence. … You have to spend money, look at the data, … refine your campaign, spend more money, … look at the data and repeat. … In fact, your first month might be terribly frustrating. … Lackluster clicks, no phone calls, meager sales. … You're going to be looking … at your AdWords dashboard questioning everything. … The good news is, you're not alone. … As a professional marketer I too encountered … this same struggle with almost any new campaign I launch. … My goal is to help you setup some realistic expectations … so you're on the path to success. … And so you know when to keep on pushing forward …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.