Targeting the right audience is how you'll improve your success on Google Ads (AdWords). After watching this video you'll know how to properly configure your audience targeting.
- [Instructor] At this point we've created a new campaign … and we've gone through our general settings. … I'm now going to scroll down, … on the campaign creation page until I arrive … at the location section. … It's here that we can review our location … and language targets. … At a first glance, … there are some pretty generic radio buttons … that allow me to target either the entire world, … countries that I'm near, the country that I'm in … or I can enter in a custom location. … Now these first three are pretty straightforward. … The interesting one is when we get … to select a particular location. … Now in this example Landon Hotel wants to show their ads … to everyone in the United States because the keywords … that are going to be used will restrict the focus … to those who are expressing an intent, … in this particular location of San Francisco. … In this case, we're assuming people travel to San Francisco … so they'll be looking for hotel deals, … when they're not in San Francisco. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.