A common area of wasted spend is through poorly targeted keywords and locations. After watching this video, you'll be able to use the search terms, locations, and conversion reports to optimize performance.
- [Instructor] I want to show you three valuable reports … that you want to make sure you generate from time to time. … These are your Search terms, User locations, … and Conversions reports. … To get here, I'll choose the Reporting option … in the upper right-hand corner, … and from Predefined reports, let's start … by looking for our Search term reports. … You'll find that under Basic and then Search terms. … The Search term report shows you exactly what a user … typed into Google before they click into your ad. … And you can use this report to understand … if you're attracting the right customer, … or if you want to identify new search terms … or even if you want to identify terms … that aren't relevant and remove them … using your negative keyword list. … More often than not, you'll find keywords … that aren't relevant, and removing them … means you waste less money. … You can also use this list to create … Exact Match keywords. … I like to use broad match ad groups … to get an idea of how people search. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.