Bid adjustments are a way to automatically increase or decrease how much to pay when various factors are at play. After watching this video, you'll be able to change bids based on device or location.
- [Instructor] Bid adjustments are way … for us to automatically increase or decrease … how much we're willing to pay … when various factors are at play. … You might want to adjust your spend … depending on the device someone is using, … where they're located, what time of day it is, … or even using demographic data. … Bid adjustments are incredibly helpful … at optimizing the performance of your campaigns, … especially once you get the hang of them. … There are many places you can make bid adjustments, … so let's look through a few common areas. … First things first, you need to select the campaign … that you'll be modifying. … I'm going to select our Search campaign … here on the left hand navigation. … Next, let's look at devices. … I'll scroll down in the sub-navigation … and choose Devices towards the bottom of the screen. … Earlier, when we set up our first campaign … you might recall that we weren't able … to select whether our ads would appear … on mobile devices or not. … We can use bid adjustments to control that. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.