Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Google Ads (AdWords) Essential Training.
- Thanks for watching my course. … I hope you've enjoyed taking this course … just as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you. … I encourage you to continue exploring … the online marketing landscape. … To further expand your knowledge … on launching digital marketing campaigns, … you might enjoy my course Online Marketing Foundations. … There I dive deeper into specific online channels, … attribution models, and social media marketing. … From there, you might be interested in exploring … Growth Hacking Foundations. … There, I'll walk you through how … to unlock exponential growth at your company … and how to evolve your weekly marketing workflow … to generate new ideas. … And if you'd like to stay up-to-day with the latest … in marketing, watch my weekly Marketing Tips series. … Each week, I'll explore the changing landscape … and provide helpful insights … to keep your marketing skills sharp. … And as always, you can connect with me … on Twitter via @bradbatesole or on LinkedIn. … I'd love to hear from you. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.