The best marketers are always trying to optimize their campaigns. This video identifies the top optimization tips that you can use to improve your Google Ads (AdWords) campaigns.
- [Instructor] Now that you have the basics … of your AdWords account set up, … it's time to look at some ways to optimize … when you begin scaling. … We're going to talk about four key optimization areas: … improving your ROI, improving your keywords, … improving your ad text, and improving your bids. … Let's start by talking about how to improve your ROI. … If you find that a large percentage of your visitors … are clicking but they're not making a purchase, … it's time to take some steps to increase your ROI. … First, take a look at your landing page. … When customers click on your ad, … they expect to arrive at that exact deal … or the information you described in your ad. … If they don't find what they were promised … right when they arrive, they are likely to leave … without ever purchasing or signing up. … So be sure that your landing page is highly relevant … and highly optimized. … You want to use relevant keywords. … If you're using general keywords and ad text, … a customer might be expecting to find something …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.