Whenever Google serves an advertisement to a customer, it can appear in a variety of formats. After watching this video you'll know all the ad types and how each can change the appearance of your ads.
- [Instructor] Whenever Google serves an advertisement … to a customer, it can appear in a variety of formats. … We refer to these as ad types, … and the most popular are text ads, ads with extensions, … responsive ads, shopping ads, image ads, video ads, … and call-only ads. … Let's talk through these together. … Text ads are the most common kind of search ad. … We'll focus most of our attention on these ads … throughout this course, and this is because … they're the easiest to set up and incredibly popular. … Text ads include a descriptive headline, … website URL, and descriptive text like calls to action. … These can show up on the search and display networks. … Now, just because these are the easiest to set up, … doesn't mean they aren't effective. … In fact, these are among the best performing, … pay-per-click ad units you can buy. … Now, ad extensions are essentially text ads … with a few add-ons. … Extensions let you provide additional information … to your text ad, such as your business's address, …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.