- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
- Marketing works by influencing a consumer to take action. It's much easier to succeed at this if we're able to focus our efforts on the right customer at just the right time. When we know who's most likely to buy from us and when they're ready to buy, we can spend less money marketing and increase our ROI. When someone looks for something online, their first stop is usually Google, and because they tell Google exactly what they're looking for, it's no surprise that Google can connect businesses with consumers looking for their product or service. Google Ads gives us the ability to show ads to people searching on Google or across the web with amazing granularity. Hi, I'm Brad Batesole. I'm the Chief Learning Officer at Madecraft, former Chief Marketing Officer, and I've been involved in marketing one way or another for the last 15 years. In this course, I'm going to help you understand the foundations of Google Ads. I'll walk you through the ins and outs of setting up your first account and launching your first ad. I'll draw upon my years of experience running Google ad campaigns for companies like Toyota, Linda.com, and REI to share tried and true best practices. Whether you're building campaigns for a small business or a large corporation, you'll find the skills you need to connect with your customers online all in this course. Let's get started.
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.