AdWords comes with predefined reports that help you answer questions about your data. After watching this video, you'll be able to generate custom reports.
- The more time you spend with Google Ads, the more you'll come to decide what information is most important for your goal, and at that point you may decide it's time to create a custom report. You'll do that by selecting Reports, in the top right-hand corner, and selecting Reports from the dropdown menu. Here on the left-hand side we'll see the option to add a custom report. I'll go ahead and select that. And let's create a table. At this point it's as easy as dragging and dropping what we'd like to see. I'll drag Ad into Row. Then I can select our click-through-rate, our average position, and our average cost per click. From here we can give the report a name, and then I'll select Save in the upper right-hand corner. Once the report is saved, when you select Reports and choose Reports again from the dropdown, you'll see it appear in the table view. You'll be able to edit this report, add new reports, and as you generate more and more custom reports, you'll also have the ability to filter for them when you're looking for that specific report. By creating your own custom reports, you can create a workflow that makes the most sense for you and allows you to see the information that you need at the right time to make the right decisions for your ad campaigns.
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.