Before you launch a campaign you'll want to make sure you've set up everything properly. After watching this video you'll be able to confirm your campaign is set up for success.
- [Instructor] Now at this stage, … we've gone through and configured just about everything … within our campaign, … but there's a few additional things … that I'd like to point out. … Now, I'm all the way at the bottom … of our campaign settings screen, … and I've already clicked on the additional settings link … to bring out all of these menu options. … Now, we've already looked at extensions, … but there's a few things that I want you to be aware of. … First, Google allows you to add a start and an end date. … This is great if you have a campaign that you'd like to run … at a particular time. … As I scroll down, … Google also offers you the opportunity … to select your ad rotation. … Now, I recommend that you leave these as their default. … By default, Google is going to optimize, … which means they are going to automatically prefer … your best performing ads. … If you add three ads into your ad group, … Google will let those ads compete against one another, … and the one that performs the best …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.