If you're bidding on keywords that nobody searches for, you'll never see results. After watching this video you'll be able to measure which keywords are the most popular and which will deliver the best results.
- [Instructor] Google Ads offers their own tool … to generate keyword ideas called the Keyword Planner … and you'll get to this tool by selecting tools and settings … from any page within Google Ads … and then selecting Keyword Planner … from the options on the far left side. … Here we see that Google has two options. … We have the ability to discover new keywords … and we have the ability to get the search volume … and forecasts for keywords that we've already developed. … Let's start by discovering new keywords. … Here we can enter in the topic such as San Francisco hotels … and select get started. … So here on the left-hand side, … we can see all of the related ideas. … In this case we see ideas … such as San Francisco hotel deals, … the best hotels in San Francisco, … good hotels, boutique hotels and so on. … What's helpful about this is we also see additional insights … that are very helpful as we begin to think … about the campaigns that we're building. … Here we can see the average monthly search volume …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.