The best advertisements are focused to really define what your product is at a much more granular level than you might be used to. In this video you can explore how to determine what features of your product you want to highlight.
- [Instructor] The advertisements that you create will, … more often than not, focus on a specific product. … That product might be a physical piece of merchandise, … the entirety of your brand image, … a specific service or, say, an electronic download. … The best advertisements are focused. … And that focus requires you to really define … what your product is at a much more granular level … than you might be used to. … In the last movie, we briefly looked at a scenario … covering a pet groomer. … For this business, we would want to make a list … of all the marketable products and their definitions. … What is everything you can offer your customer? … It's either items or information that is currently … on your website, will be added to your website, … or what you have in your store. … Now you don't need to create a list of things … that you don't want to advertise for. … So in this case, we only need to come up … with a list of marketable products … that we're going to be buying ads for. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.