With a clear goal, you’ll be able to identify a strategy and evaluate the proper way to measure results. After watching this video you'll be able to clearly define your business objectives.
- [Instructor] Before starting any online advertising, … whether paid or organic, it's important … to identify what you hope to gain from your efforts. … Do you want to increase traffic to your website, … drive more phone calls through your sales team? … Would you like more customers to come through your doors? … Or are you trying to educate your consumers … about a very specific product? … These are just a few examples of what I will refer … to as your paid advertising business goals. … With a clear goal, you'll be able … to identify a strategy and evaluate … the proper way to measure results. … If you want brand awareness, you might track impressions … instead of tracking clicks, whereas … a traffic campaign is going to be focused … on the quantity of visitors, and therefore clicks … would become important. … Your goal will be composed of four elements, … the objective, the motivation, the effort … and a KPI, or key performance indicator. … Your KPI is not just what you're measuring, …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.