Text ads are at the core of every Google Ads (AdWords) campaign but setting them up isn't always very straightforward. After watching this video you'll be ready to build your text ads and all the options available to you.
- [Instructor] At this point we've moved … from the Creating an Ad Group section … into Creating an Ad section … and it's here that we'll get to build all of these ads. … To set up our first ad, … we'll select the option labeled New Ad. … Here Google's going to give us the option … to fill out the details and shows us a preview … on the right hand side. … We're going to use the information that we talked about … in our previous movies to create these text ads. … Our first option is to add in our final URL … and the final URL is going to be the destination … that you're actually sending the visitor to. … It doesn't have to be the URL that you display to the user. … So in this case, let's say we're sending traffic … to landandhotel.com/booking/sanfrancisco/25off. … Here on the right hand side you'll see that … Google has brought in our domain of … dub dub dub.landandhotel.com. … Next, we'll add in our first headline. … Now Google typically puts your brand name … at the very end of your headline automatically. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.