The campaign type determines things like where your ads can show to customers and what format they can be in, like images or video. After watching this video you'll be able to create a campaign.
- [Instructor] Now that we've selected our campaign type … we get to build out the rest of the details. … And the first thing that we'll have to do … is give the campaign a name … that helps you to easily identify it. … And remember, you're going to have a lot more of these … as your account grows, … so good naming conventions will make your life much easier. … The best way to name your campaigns … is to use the goals that you established earlier. … Now I like to start my campaign name … with the type of campaign. … In this case, it's a Search campaign. … I then like to use the pipe symbol … as a way to separate out my descriptions. … Now you can use the dash or a slash, … whatever works for you. … From here I like to indicate the goal and the objective. … So my goal is Sales, … and then I need to identify the objective. … And let's say this is going to be for summer discount offers … that the hotel is providing. … So I can add Summer Discount. … Now this essentially gives me the theme. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.