Every ad group contains a set of keywords, ads, and bids that you'll manage and must be setup properly for your ads to be effective. After watching this video you'll be able to create an ad group and bid on your chosen keywords.
- [Instructor] Now that your campaign is configured, … it's time to focus on setting up your ad groups. … If you recall from earlier, … the best practice is to create separate ad groups … for each theme or product that you're offering. … Remember, every ad group contains a set of keywords, … ads and bids that you'll manage. … If you've been following these movies in order, … you're probably on this step … which is where you'll begin creating your first ad group … from within our newly configured campaign. … Now each time you set up a new campaign, … Google walks you through step by step, … everything from the ad group creation to the ads. … Now it's okay if you leave the process. … You can always add new ad groups or ads at any time … and we'll look at how to do that later in this chapter. … Now we're going to start by just creating one ad group … but you'll probably end up with lots of additional ad groups … under each of your campaigns. … Let's start by creating a very specific ad group …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.