One of the most powerful features of Google Ads (AdWords) is its ability to integrate with Google Analytics. After watching this video, you'll be able to link Google Ads (AdWords) into Google Analytics to greatly improve your metrics.
- [Instructor] If you've got a website … and you're running AdWords campaigns, … then there's a pretty good chance … that you've also got a Google Analytics account, … and one of the most powerful features of AdWords … is its ability to integrate with Google Analytics. … Now, you might be thinking that the AdWords system … is already throwing more data at you than you can bear, … but at the same time, … you can get powerful metrics by integrating … your AdWords account with your Google Analytics account. … So why exactly should you link these together? … Well, there's a lot of important questions … that AdWords by itself can't answer. … AdWords was never intended to be an analytical solution. … By default, its only responsibility is to keep track … of everything that happens right up to the click, … things like how many times your ad is shown … or what search queries or on what websites. … It tracks which ad was shown in response to which bid … and how much you were charged for the click …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.