The campaign type determines things like where your ads can show to customers and what format they can be in, like images or video. After watching this video you'll be able to choose a campaign type and start down the process of setting it up.
- [Instructor] In the next several movies, … we're going to look at creating a campaign … for the Landon Hotel. … Now we're back in the account that we created earlier, … and as you can see, it's a blank slate. … So from within our AdWords account, … we need to navigate to the Campaign section, … and there's a few ways we can get there. … You can select Campaigns on the left-hand side … in the sub-navigation, and then select … the plus icon and choose New Campaign, … which will take you to the New Campaign window. … I'm going to close out of this because alternatively, … you can select the G and T key on your keyboard, … or choose Go To in the upper right-hand corner … and type in Campaign. … From here, you can select Campaigns … or choose New Campaign and it'll take you … to the same area. … Right away, we're presented with a list … of campaign types. … Search, Display, Shopping, Video, and Universal App. … The campaign type determines things … like where your ads can show to customers …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.