Google Ads (AdWords) offers tremendous reach, precise targeting, and almost limitless measurability. In this video you can identify the benefits of Google Ads (AdWords).
- [Instructor] There are other search advertising solutions … on the web today, but the benefits to using Google AdWords … to manage your advertising are immense. … AdWords offers tremendous reach, precise targeting … and almost limitless mensurability. … Google also has tools to help you improve … and let's face it, it's just where most people go … to find what they're looking for online. … Now AdWords has many benefits … but I want to focus on the key ones. … First, is the ability to target your ads. … Targeting lets you show your ads to people … with specific interests. … AdWords offers different ways of targeting … which we'll go over in more detail later. … For now, here's a look at the choices … that you have with online ads … that can make your marketing campaigns even more targeted. … First is keywords. … And these are words or phrases relevant … to your product and service and they're used … to show your ads when customers search for those terms … or visit relevant websites. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.