You can modify your campaign settings even after they've been setup. In this video you can see how to adjust campaign settings for active campaigns.
- [Instructor] You can modify your campaign settings … even after they've been set up. … Let me show you two ways to access this information. … The first and simplest approach … is simply to click into the campaign you need to adjust. … Here, on the left-hand side navigation … I'll choose our SEARCH campaign. … And then we'll select Settings from the sub-navigation menu. … Here we can see everything that we set up … during the campaign creation … and if you need to, you can choose Additional settings, … from the link at the bottom. … Alternatively, you can look at your settings … across every campaign, … and you'll do that by choosing All campaigns … in the upper left-hand menu, … and then Settings from the sub-navigation, … which is already selected … because it was the page that I was on previously. … Now I only have one campaign, … but if I had multiple campaigns … you'd see them listed in each row. … And here, I can see all of the various settings. … If I hover over this area, … anything with a pencil icon, I can edit. …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.