Campaigns can get complicated because they'll usually have more than one ad group, and ad groups will typically have more than one ad. In this video you can learn how to set up multiple ad groups.
- [Instructor] Our campaigns are typically, … going to have more than one ad group. … And our ad groups will typically have … more than one ad. … So, let's take a look at how we can add … more ad groups and ads … after we've completed our campaign setup process. … Now, I'm here at the all campaigns overview page … and this is the default area that you land … when you visit adwords.com for the first time. … what we'll want to do is go into the particular campaign … that we want to add the ad group in. … I'll choose the campaign from the navigation … on the left hand side and select ad groups … from the sub-menu that appears. … Next, I just need to choose the plus icon … and Google will bring up the wizard … to create that ad group. … I'm going to choose cancel … and show you how you can get here another way. … Let's say again, that I'm at … the all campaigns overview page. … Now, what I can do is instead click ad groups … from the sub navigation. … Because we haven't selected a campaign, …
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Before getting started2m 18s
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.