To meet the consumer wherever they are with relevant advertising, an omnichannel approach is required. Learn about how programmatic provides an all-in-one solution to this.
- [Instructor] Channels tend to get our interest…when they have a large and engaged audience.…But what makes a channel reliable and useful…for programmatic is the fact that it has…user data which enable us to surf ads…to users that match a specific criteria.…Traditional thinking is that we have channels…that's called TV, social, email, and so forth,…but in reality there is now a lot of overlap…between many video channels because…they all have a huge social element.…
So the great thing is that our data is often portable…and thus enable us to reach the same users…across various channels.…Right now some of the most popular channels include YouTube,…which is a good channel because…we can surf our video ads in specific locations…to users with certain interests.…And of course, based on the content…of the videos that they watch.…Then LinkedIn is an awesome B2B and B2C channel…because we target users based on their career…and income group, location, qualifications,…and many other very unique combinations…of profile and behavioral data.…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns