See how to set up a video campaign according to AdWords specifications and how to set various elements of the campaign through the interface, including CPV bidding.
- [Narrator] To set up a video ad for YouTube,…and the entire Google display network,…we will start out in AdWords, as we do with most campaigns.…Both media buyers and campaign managers…will follow these steps, once they've done their research,…ready to place ads.…So, when you're in Google AdWords,…make sure that you're in the campaigns tab,…and then just click on the blue plus sign…as you normally do, and select "new campaign."…Now we see a list of options here,…and towards the right, we're going to click on video.…
So, unless you're promoting a shopping ad,…for all other ads we'll click on standard,…and then we'll click on continue.…So, now it opens up an area,…where we're going to fill in our campaign details.…So we'll give our campaign a name.…I'll just call it Video Test for now.…We're going to enter a daily budget,…and here we've got some delivery options,…whether you want to do it pretty quickly…or the standard delivery pace.…
And now if we expand on networks,…you'll notice that your video could either…display in the YouTube search results,…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.