For this course, you need to open free Google AdWords and Analytics accounts. Other prior knowledge requirements are discussed in this video.
- [Instructor] Now I'd like to talk you through what you need to know before you can start with this course. This course is really the next step for those who already have a basic understanding of Google Analytics and AdWords, who would really like to know how to manage a remarketing campaign. So, in order to make the most of this course, there are two things that you're going to need to get. Firstly, start off by getting for yourself a free Google AdWords account and then, also, a free Google Analytics account. Now, it will also be very helpful if you can have a test website where you can try out some of these techniques.
That will be even better. If you're going to implement these techniques straight away on an e-commerce website, then my suggestion is that you set a low initial budget until you've gained more confident in the whole process.
- Remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI
- B2B remarketing