This video outlines some basic requirements that you'll need before taking this course, such as knowledge of PPC.
- [Instructor] To make the most of the course, there are some prerequisites. This course will teach you the basics of programmatic advertising, but it will assume that you already understand the basics of PPC and the terminologies. Therefore, to obtain the most ideal prior knowledge that you can have, it would make sense to first complete our course, Introduction to PPC with Google AdWords and Bing Ads, or any other equivalent course.
If you're self-taught and you've worked with PPC extensively you should also be familiar with terminologies that we use since it is mostly contained in all of the interfaces that you worked with. You need to be connected to the web to access the course videos. A mobile device, tablet, or a PC will work. You will get the best results from a device with a bigger screen, such as a PC. There are many solution providers in programmatic. We will be relatively neutral about the solution that you should use, so if you have any vendor in mind, you can look at their interface and the value proposition during and after the course, which will help you to put things into perspective.
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns